We provide which are the best for clearing MB2-716 test, and to get certified by Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration. The covers all the knowledge points of the real MB2-716 exam. Crack your Microsoft MB2-716 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Microsoft MB2-716 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a Dynamics CRM organization. The organization does not use CRM for marketing. You need to prevent Marketing from displaying on the Account form navigation.
What should you do?
- A. Delete all of the items in the Marketing group.
- B. Hide the Marketing group.
- C. Minimize the Marketing group.
- D. Delete the Marketing group.
NEW QUESTION 2
Your company rents tools and machines to customers.
You create a custom entity named Equipment to track the tools and machines.
You need to show the hierarchical relationships between various pieces of equipment. How should you configure the relationship?
- A. Ensure that you enable Connections for the entity.
- B. Set up a parental 1:N relationship between Accounts and Equipment.
- C. Create a self-referential relationship and configure hierarchy settings.
- D. Set up a N:N relationship between Accounts and Equipment.
NEW QUESTION 3
The receptionist for a company needs to quickly capture basic information regarding visitors. You configure several different quick create forms for the Visitor entity.
The receptionist reports that only one of the quick create forms displays. Why are the other quick create forms not showing?
- A. You did not assign the receptionist access to the form.
- B. You did not enable the switch forms control for quick create forms.
- C. You can only show one quick create form per entity.
- D. You did not assign the correct security role for the quick create form.
NEW QUESTION 4
You create a business rule. Which action can you perform?
- A. Hide a section.
- B. Show an error message when a rule fails to run.
- C. Show an error message when a condition is met.
- D. Hide a tab.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are implementing a new business process flow (BPF) in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You specify a name and the primary intent for the BPF, and define the stages and conditions. You need to configure the composition.
Which two options can you configure? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Dialogs
- B. Workflows
- C. Steps
- D. Actions
NEW QUESTION 6
You have a Dynamics CRM organization.
Currently, when you create entities and fields they have a prefix of new_. You need to ensure that when you create new entities and fields, they have a prefix of Contoso_.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Change the prefix in the System Settings to Contoso.
- B. Edit the customization prefix field and change the display name to Contoso.
- C. Change the prefix of the publisher associated to the solution to Contoso.
- D. Create a new publisher that has a prefix of Contos
- E. Associate the new publisher to the exiting solution.
NEW QUESTION 7
Users need to be able to embed Microsoft Power BI visuals into personal dashboards. What should you do?
- A. Enable server-based integration with Power BI.
- B. Add Power BI as a report category.
- C. Enable Power BI visualization embedding.
- D. Grant users Power BI reporting permissions.
NEW QUESTION 8
You need to install the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook on your device. What should you do?
- A. In Settings, openApps for Dynamics 365.
- B. Add your user name to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook eligible user list.
- C. Enable the option to automatically add the app to Outlook.
- D. Download and install the app from Microsoft AppSource.
NEW QUESTION 9
You create a custom entity. Records are created by users through the user interface, and through a backend integration.
You must combine two fields to populate a new field that will replace the name field on the entity. You need to ensure that the new field displays a result immediately after a new record is saved. What should you use?
- A. a background workflow
- C. a form-scoped business rule
- D. a calculated field
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator for a real estate company.
The sales team wants to use mobile devices to update opportunities and gain insights about customers while they are out of the office.
You need to instruct the sales team on how to install mobile apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
To which two locations should you direct the sales team members? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. the Settings (Personal Options) page in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- B. the Apple iTunes App Store, Google Play App Store, or Windows Store
- C. a specific Microsoft SharePoint site
- D. a Microsoft OneDrive for Business folder
NEW QUESTION 11
You enable status reason transitions for the case entity.
You cannot reactivate a case due to an issue with the current status reason. You need to correct the issue.
What should you do?
- A. Using status reason transitions, ensure that all active status reason options have at least one value.
- B. Using status reason transitions, add a new active status reason to the current status reason for the case.
- C. Using status reason transitions, ensure that all inactive status reason options have at least one value.
- D. Using status reason transitions, add a new inactive status reason to the current status reason for the case.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have a Dynamics CRM development environment and a Dynamics CRM production environment. You have a project solution in the development environment. You need to import the solution to the
environment as a managed solution. What should you do?
- A. Change the options of the Import Solution dialog box to import the solution as managed.
- B. Use the Package Deployer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to import the unmanaged solution to CRM as managed.
- C. Ask a developer to change the options of the import API so that CRM imports the unmanaged solution to CRM as managed.
- D. Export an unmanaged solution and select Managed for the package typ
- E. Import the exported solution to the production environment.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which actions can you perform by using a business rule?
- A. Subtract $5.00 from a currency field.
- B. Clear a two options field.
- C. Concatenate two text fields.
- D. Add six days to a date field.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to use Theme settings to customize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 user interface for a customer. Which three actions can you perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Export a theme as part of a solution.
- B. Adjust accent colors including hover and selection colors.
- C. Change the logo and navigation colors.
- D. Change icon colors.
- E. Provide entity-specific coloring.
NEW QUESTION 15
A group of users must be able to associate a time zone with a record.
You need to implement the required functionality by using native Microsoft Dynamics 365 features. Which field type should you use?
- A. option set
- B. multiple lines of text
- C. whole number
- D. lookup
NEW QUESTION 16
You added a custom field to the Account entity. The field type is single line of text. You set a 500 character limit.
You need to add the field as a column on the Active Accounts view.
What is the maximum width in pixels (px) that you can specify for this column?
- A. 200px
- B. 500px
- C. 300px
- D. 1,000px
Recommend!! Get the Full MB2-716 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-716-exam-dumps.html (New 93 Q&As Version)