We provide which are the best for clearing MB2-716 test, and to get certified by Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration. The covers all the knowledge points of the real MB2-716 exam. Crack your Microsoft MB2-716 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for Microsoft MB2-716 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You enable folder-level tracking functionality for all users. A user named User1 creates a folder named Dynamics 365 underneath her inbox. User1 moves emails into the Dynamics 365 folder. User1 reports that the emails are not being tracked.
You need to resolve the issue. What should you do?
- A. Ensure that the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook client is installed.
- B. Configure server-side synchronization for Microsoft Exchange.
- C. Ensure that Microsoft Exchange rules are created.
- D. Instruct the user to create a folder tracking rule.
NEW QUESTION 2
You install an unmanaged solution named SolutionA that has a dependency on another unmanaged solution named SolutionB.
What is the outcome when you attempt to uninstall SolutionB?
- A. SolutionB and all components that are not dependencies of SolutionA are removed.
- B. The system prevents you from deleting SolutionB.
- C. SolutionB and all related components are removed.
- D. The container for SolutionB is removed, but all its components remain.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are creating a business rule for the account records. The business rule will perform an action if the record has Country set to the United States and City set to either Redmond or San Francisco.
You need to identify the minimum number of condition sets required to implement this logic. What should you identify?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to add the status reason Duplicate to the status value Cancelled for the case entity. What should you do?
- A. Add the value to the Cancelled list of the Status field.
- B. Add the value to the Cancelled list of the Status Reason field.
- C. Using status reason transitions, add the value to the Cancelled status.
- D. Using status reason transitions, add the value to the Cancelled status reason.
NEW QUESTION 5
You assign security roles to an owner team and each user on the team.
What effect does the security role that is assigned to the team have on the individual team members?
- A. The permissions for the user are used instead of those of the team.
- B. The user is granted the least restrictive permissions of the two roles.
- C. The permissions for the team are used instead of those of the user.
- D. The user is granted the most restrictive permissions of the two roles.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to create a custom entity to host records that are owned by salespeople in the organization. Which entity type should you use?
- A. Access Team
- B. Organization
- C. User or Team
- D. Owner
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a subject matter expert for an insurance company. You have a complex business method that is used for setting and releasing claims.
You need to create a process in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to assist team members with the claims settlement process. You must limit this process to team members that have a specific security role.
What should you implement?
- A. business process flow (BPF)
- B. workflows
- C. custom actions
- D. dialogs
NEW QUESTION 8
To which three data types can you add a custom control? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. composite
- B. date and time
- C. multiple lines of text
- D. single line text
- E. lookup
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to enable auditing for the account entity.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Start auditing.
- B. Enable change tracking.
- C. Enable auditing for common entities.
- D. Enable auditing for user access.
NEW QUESTION 10
You add a new entity named Parts to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to grant all users that have the Salesperson security role read access to the Parts entity. Which tab of the Security Role page should you use?
- A. Business Management
- B. Missing Entities
- C. Custom Entities
- D. Customization
NEW QUESTION 11
You plan to use entity mapping to replicate data from a text field between two related entities. For which scenario can you replicate data?
- A. The target field is already mapped to a different source field.
- B. The length of the source field is smaller than the destination field.
- C. The two entities are in a N:N relationship.
- D. The new record is created and then related to the parent record.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are implementing a new business process.
The system must send a notification to the manager 24 hours after an opportunity is created based on the date of the next best action.
Which type of workflow should you implement?
- A. synchronous workflow
- B. asynchronous workflow
- C. Microsoft Dynamics 365 dialogs
- D. business process flow (BPF)
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the total number of If-Else conditions that you can add to a business rule?
- A. 5
- B. 7
- C. 10
- D. 15
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a Publisher and add entities to a solution.
What are two outcomes of these actions? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. The name for existing custom entities that you add to a solution use the prefix that indicates the publisher.
- B. A new section dedicated to the publisher is added to the sitemap.
- C. Option sets that you create as part of the solution use the prefix that indicates the publisher.
- D. The name for custom entities that you create as part of the solution use the prefix that indicates thepublishe
NEW QUESTION 15
You use access teams to assign security permissions. Which of the following statement is true?
- A. Permissions are defined by an access team template that is associated with each record.
- B. Permissions are defined by an access team template that spans multiple entities.
- C. Permissions are defined by the security role that is assigned to the access team.
- D. Permissions are defined by one of the access team templates for the entity.
NEW QUESTION 16
You create an asynchronous workflow that runs on demand. Which statement is true?
- A. The workflow will run in the security context of the user who is designated in the Execute As setting.
- B. The workflow will run in the security context of the system evaluating all conditions and taking all actionsconfigured.
- C. The workflow will run in the security context of the workflow owner.
- D. The workflow will run in the security context of the user who triggered it.
Thanks for reading the newest MB2-716 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam MB2-716 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-716-exam-dumps.html (93 Q&As Dumps)