We provide which are the best for clearing 300-210 test, and to get certified by Cisco Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS). The covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-210 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-210 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-210 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) is a content-routing protocol that can facilitate the redirection of traffic flows in real time. Your organization has deployed WCCP to redirect web traffic that traverses their Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances (ASAs) to their Cisco Web Security Appliances (WSAs).
The simulator will provide access to the graphical user interfaces of one Cisco ASA and one Cisco WSA that are participating in a WCCP service. Not all aspects of the GUIs are implemented in the simulator. The options that have been implemented are sufficient to determine the best answer to each of the questions that are presented.
Your task is to examine the details available in the simulated graphical user interfaces and select the best answer.
Which of the following is true with respect to the version of WCCP configured on the Cisco ASA and the Cisco WSA?
- A. Both are configured for WCCP v1.
- B. Both are configured for WCCP v2.
- C. Both are configured for WCCP v3.
- D. There is a WCCP version mismatch between the Cisco WSA and the Cisco ASA.
Explanation: ASA version shows as version 2.0:
WSA also shows version 2 is being used:
NEW QUESTION 2
Which IPS engine detects ARP spoofing?
- A. Atomic ARP Engine
- B. Service Generic Engine
- C. ARP Inspection Engine
- D. AICEngine
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
The system administrator of mydomain.com was informed that one of the users in his environment received spam from an Internet sender. Message tracking shows that the emails for this user were not scanned by antispam. Why did the Cisco Email Security gateway fail to do a spam scan on emails for email@example.com?
- A. The remote MTA activated the SUSPECTLIST sender group.
- B. The Cisco Email Security gateway created duplicates of the message.
- C. The user firstname.lastname@example.org matched an inbound rule with antispam disabled.
- D. The user email@example.com matched an inbound rule with antispam disabled.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements about Cisco ASACX are true? (Choose three.)
- A. It groups multiple ASAs as a single logical device.
- B. It can perform context-aware inspection.
- C. It provides high-density security services with high availability.
- D. It uses policy-based interface controls to inspect and forward TCP- and UDP-based packets.
- E. It can make context-aware decisions.
- F. It uses four cooperative architectural constructs to build the firewall.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which four methods are used to deploy transparent mode traffic redirection? (Choose four.)
- A. PAC files
- B. Web Cache Communication Protocol
- C. policy-based routing
- D. Microsoft GPO
- E. Layer 4 switch
- F. DHCP server
- G. Layer 7 switch
- H. manual browser configuration
NEW QUESTION 6
Which centralized reporting function of the Cisco Content Security Management Appliance aggregates data from multiple Cisco ESA devices?
- A. message tracking
- B. web tracking
- C. system tracking
- D. logging
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Cisco ESA command is used to edit the ciphers that are used for GUI access?
- A. interfaceconfig
- B. etherconfig
- C. certconfig
- D. sslconfig
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Cisco Security IntelliShield Alert Manager Service component mitigates new botnet, phishing, and web-based threats?
- A. the IntelliShield Threat Outbreak Alert
- B. IntelliShield Alert Manager vulnerability alerts
- C. the IntelliShield Alert Manager historical database
- D. the IntelliShield Alert Manager web portal
- E. the IntelliShield Alert Manager back-end intelligence engine
NEW QUESTION 9
What are three benefits of the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution? (Choose three.)
- A. It can protect against command-injection and directory-traversal attacks.
- B. It provides Internet transport while maintaining corporate security policies.
- C. It provides secure remote access to managed computers.
- D. It provides clientless remote access to multiple network-based systems.
- E. It enforces security policies, regardless of the user location.
- F. It uses ACLs to determine best-route connections for clients in a secure environment.
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer's mobile clients now require content scanning, yet there is not an ASA on the network. Which deployment method is required for the Cisco AnyConnect Web Security Module?
- A. standalone component
- B. enterprise connection enforcement
- C. roaming umbrella component
- D. APEX enforcement
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options are the correct URL and credentials used to access the Cisco Web Security Appliance for the first time? (Choose two.)
- A. admin/password
- B. http://192.168.1.1:8080
- C. ironport/ironport
- D. http://192.168.42.42:8080
- E. admin/ironport
- F. http://192.168.42.42:8443
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is deploying the Cisco Firepower NGIPSv for vMware. Which two aspects are unsupported during this deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter
- B. restoring a backup
- C. vCloud Director
- D. vMware tool
- E. cloning a virtual machine
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Cisco IPS CLI command shows the most fired signature?
- A. show statistics virtual-sensor
- B. show event alert
- C. show alert
- D. show version
NEW QUESTION 14
Which command disables SSH access for administrators on the Cisco ESA?
- A. interfaceconfig
- B. sshconfig
- C. sslconfig
- D. systemsetup
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Which four rows exhibit the correct WCCP service to protocol assignments? (Choose four.)
- A. Row 1
- B. Row 2
- C. Row 3
- D. Row 4
- E. Row 5
- F. Row 6
- G. Row 7
- H. Row 8
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer manages a Cisco Intrusion Prevention System via IME. A new user must be able to tune signatures, but must not be able to create new users. Which role for the new user is correct?
- A. viewer
- B. service
- C. operator
- D. administrator
NEW QUESTION 17
After adding a remote-access IPsec tunnel via the VPN wizard, an administrator needs to tune the IPsec policy parameters. Where is the correct place to tune the IPsec policy parameters in Cisco ASDM?
- A. IPsec user profile
- B. Crypto Map
- C. Group Policy
- D. IPsec policy
- E. IKE policy
NEW QUESTION 18
The Cisco Email Security Appliance will reject messages from which domains?
- A. re
- B. public
- C. re
- D. public and orang
- E. public
- F. re
- G. public, orang
- H. Public and yello
- I. public
- J. orang
- K. public
- L. viole
- M. public
- N. viole
- O. public and blue.public
- P. None of the listed domains
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer must deploy email security to a large enterprise with multiple offices. Each office cannot support its own ESA appliance. What technology best supports email security across the organization?
- A. Cloud Email Security
- B. Hybrid Email Security
- C. Virtual Email Security Appliance
- D. Physical Email Security Appliance
NEW QUESTION 20
What access control action will analyze the traffic as it passes through the device?
- A. trust
- B. Allow
- C. Monitor
- D. inspect
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-210 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-210/ (New 431 Q&As Version)