are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 300-210 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Cisco 300-210 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the maximum message size that the Cisco Email Security Appliance will accept from the violet.public domain?
- A. 1 KB
- B. 100 KB
- C. 1 MB
- D. 10 MB
- E. 100 MB
- F. Unlimited
Explanation: From the instructions we know that the reputation score for the violet.public domain has been set to 8. From the HAT table shown below we know that a score of 8 belongs to the UNKNOWNLIST group, which is assigned the ACCEPTED policy.
By clicking on the ACCEPTED policy we see that max message size has been set to the default value of 10M: Capture
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about Cisco Firepower file and intrusion inspection under control policies are true? (Choose two.)
- A. File inspection occurs before intrusion prevention.
- B. Intrusion Inspection occurs after traffic is blocked by file type.
- C. File and intrusion drop the same packet.
- D. Blocking by file type takes precedence over malware inspection and blocking
- E. File inspection occurs after file discovery
NEW QUESTION 3
A network engineer may use which three types of certificates when implementing HTTPS decryption services on the ASACX? (Choose three.)
- A. Self Signed Server Certificate
- B. Self Signed Root Certificate
- C. Microsoft CA Server Certificate
- D. Microsoft CA Subordinate Root Certificate
- E. LDAP CA Server Certificate
- F. LDAP CA Root Certificate
- G. Public Certificate Authority Server Certificate
- H. Public Certificate Authority Root Certificate
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two services must remain as on-premisses equipment when deploying a hybrid email solution? (choose two)
- A. DDoS
- B. DLP
- C. antispam
- D. encryption
- E. antivirus
NEW QUESTION 5
When you create a new server profile on the Cisco ESA, which subcommand of the ldapconfig command configures spam quarantine end-user authentication?
- A. server
- B. test
- C. isqalias
- D. isqauth
NEW QUESTION 6
You ran the ssh generate-key command on the Cisco IPS and now administrators are unable to connect. Which action can be taken to correct the problem?
- A. Replace the old key with a new key on the client.
- B. Run the ssh host-key command.
- C. Add the administrator IP addresses to the trusted TLS host list on the IPS.
- D. Run the ssh authorized-keys command.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which antispam technology assumes that email from server A, which has a history of distributing spam, is more likely to be spam than email from server B, which does not have a history of distributing spam?
- A. Reputation-based filtering
- B. Context-based filtering
- C. Cisco ESA multilayer approach
- D. Policy-based filtering
NEW QUESTION 8
A network administrator noticed that all traffic that is redirected to the Cisco WSA from the Cisco ASA firewall cannot get to the internet in a Transparent proxy environment using WCCP. Which troubleshooting actions can be taken on the CLI to make sure WCCP communication is not falling
- A. Ping the WCCP device.
- B. Disable WCCP to see if the WCCP service is causing the issue.
- C. Check WCCP logs in debugs mode to check there are n pending HIA or ISY requests.
- D. Explicitly point the browser to the proxy.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a limitation of the AMP Threatgrid Sandbox?
- A. delayed software updates
- B. the requirement of fully assembled malware
- C. single point of failure
- D. complex setup
NEW QUESTION 10
For which domains will the Cisco Email Security Appliance allow up to 5000 recipients per message?
- A. viole
- B. public
- C. viole
- D. public and blu
- E. public
- F. viole
- G. Public, blu
- H. Public and green.public
- I. re
- J. public orang
- K. publicre
- L. public and orang
- M. public
NEW QUESTION 11
What are three best practices for a Cisco Intrusion Prevention System? (Choose three.)
- A. Checking for new signatures every 4 hours
- B. Checking for new signatures on a staggered schedule
- C. Automatically updating signature packs
- D. Manually updating signature packs
- E. Group tuning of signatures
- F. Single tuning of signatures
NEW QUESTION 12
In WSA , which two pieces of information are required to implement transparent user identification using Context Directory Agent? (Choose two.)
- A. the server name where Context Directory Agent is installed
- B. the server name of the global catalog domain controller
- C. the backup Context Directory Agent
- D. the shared secret
- E. the syslog server IP address
NEW QUESTION 13
Which port is used for CLI Secure shell access?
- A. Port 23
- B. Port 25
- C. Port 22
- D. Port 443
NEW QUESTION 14
An IPS is configured to fail-closed and you observe that all packets are dropped. What is a possible reason for this behavior?
- A. Mainapp is unresponsive.
- B. The global correlation update failed.
- C. The IPS span session failed.
- D. The attack drop file is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 15
The Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) is a content-routing protocol that can facilitate the redirection of traffic flows in real time. Your organization has deployed WCCP to redirect web traffic that traverses their Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances (ASAs) to their Cisco Web Security Appliances (WSAs).
The simulator will provide access to the graphical user interfaces of one Cisco ASA and one Cisco WSA that are participating in a WCCP service. Not all aspects of the GUIs are implemented in the simulator. The options that have been implemented are sufficient to determine the best answer to each of the questions that are presented.
Your task is to examine the details available in the simulated graphical user interfaces and select the best answer.
Between the Cisco ASA configuration and the Cisco WSA configuration, what is true with respect to redirected ports?
- A. Both are configured for port 80 only.
- B. Both are configured for port 443 only.
- C. Both are configured for both port 80 and 443.
- D. Both are configured for ports 80, 443 and 3128.
- E. There is a configuration mismatch on redirected ports.
Explanation: This can be seen from the WSA Network tab shown below:
NEW QUESTION 16
Which information does the show scansafe statistics command provide?
- A. ESA message tracking
- B. PRSM events
- C. AV statistics
- D. Cisco CWS activity
NEW QUESTION 17
Which technology is used to improve business-critical application performance?
- A. Application Visibility and Control
- B. Intrusion Prevention Services
- C. Advanced Malware Protection
- D. TrustSec
NEW QUESTION 18
The Web Security Appliance has identities defined for faculty and staff, students, and default access. The faculty and staff identity identifies users based on the source network and authenticated credentials. The identity for students identifies users based on the source network along with successful authentication credentials. The global identity is for guest users not authenticated against the domain.
Recently, a change was made to the organization's security policy to allow faculty and staff access to a social network website, and the security group changed the access policy for faculty and staff to allow the social networking category.
Which are the two most likely reasons that the category is still being blocked for a faculty and staff user? (Choose two.)
- A. The user is being matched against the student policy because the user did not enter credentials.
- B. The user is using an unsupported browser so the credentials are not working.
- C. The social networking URL was entered into a custom URL category that is blocked in the access policy.
- D. The user is connected to the wrong network and is being blocked by the student policy.
- E. The social networking category is being allowed but the AVC policy is still blocking the website.
NEW QUESTION 19
Who or what calculates the signature fidelity rating in a Cisco IPS?
- A. the signature author
- B. Cisco Professional Services
- C. the administrator
- D. the security policy
NEW QUESTION 20
Within Cisco IPS anomaly detection, what is the default IP range of the external zone?
- A. 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
- B. 0.0.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
- C. 0.0.0.0/8
- D. the network of the management interface
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-210 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-210-exam-dumps.html (New 431 Q&As)