Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Online Cisco 300-210 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
How does a user access a Cisco Web Security Appliance for initial setup?
- A. Connect the console cable and use the terminal at 9600 baud to run the setup wizard.
- B. Connect the console cable and use the terminal at 115200 baud to run the setup wizard.
- C. Open the web browser at 192.168.42.42:8443 for the setup wizard over https.
- D. Open the web browser at 192.168.42.42:443 for the setup wizard over https.
NEW QUESTION 2
A network security design engineer is considering using a Cisco Intrusion Detection System in the DMZ of the network. Which option is the drawback to using IDS in the DMZ as opposed to using
Intrusion Prevention System?
- A. Sensors, when placed in-line, can impact network functionality during sensor failure.
- B. IDS has impact on the network (that is, latency and jitter).
- C. Response actions cannot stop triggered packet or guarantee to stop a connection techniques.
- D. Response actions cannot stop malicious packets or cannot guarantee to stop any DOS attack.
NEW QUESTION 3
When you deploy a sensor to send connection termination requests, which additional traffic-monitoring function can you configure the sensor to perform?
- A. Monitor traffic as it flows to the sensor.
- B. Monitor traffic as it flows through the sensor.
- C. Monitor traffic from the Internet only.
- D. Monitor traffic from both the Internet and the intranet.
NEW QUESTION 4
After configuring an ISR with the Cisco Cloud Web security connector, which command does a network engineer run to verify connectivity to the CVV proxy?
- A. show content-scan summary
- B. show content-scan statistics
- C. show scansafe server
- D. show scansafe statistics
NEW QUESTION 5
Which type of interface is needed to pass untagged VLAN traffic from one network to another on a Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130?
- A. hybrid
- B. physical
- C. logical routed
- D. logical switched
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two conditions must you configure in an event action rule to match all IPv4 addresses in the victim range and filter on the complete subsignature range? (Choose two.)
- A. Disable event action override.
- B. Leave the victim address range unspecified.
- C. Set the subsignature ID-range to the default.
- D. Set the deny action percentage to 100.
- E. Set the deny action percentage to 0.
NEW QUESTION 7
A network engineer wants to deploy a virtual cisco ESA and wants protection against email-based threats, email encryption, and clustering. Which software license bundle must the network engineer purchase to access these components?
- A. cisco email security Premium
- B. cisco email security Hybrid Essential
- C. cisco email security advansed
- D. cisco email security Gateway
Explanation: Email Security Premium Boundle: Antispam scanning, Sophos Antivirus solution, Virus Outbreack filtres,DLP Compliance, Email encryption, CLustering
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two variable types can be defined within Snort rules? (Choose two.)
- A. srcvar
- B. portvar
- C. dstvar
- D. ipvar
- E. netvar
NEW QUESTION 9
Drag and drop the steps on the left into the correct order on the right to configure a Cisco ASA NGFW with multiple security contexts.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/security_management/cisco_security_manager/sec urity_manager/4-4/user/guide/CSMUserGuide_wrapper/pxcontexts.pdf (page 2 to 4)
NEW QUESTION 10
Which CLI command is used to register a Cisco FirePOWER sensor to Firepower Management Center?
- A. configure system add <host><key>
- B. configure manager <key> add host
- C. configure manager delete
- D. configure manger add <host><key>
NEW QUESTION 11
Which information does whoami command display in a WSA?
- A. Full name, group and location
- B. Username, fullname and groups
- C. Username only
- D. Username and groups
NEW QUESTION 12
Which CLI command is used to generate firewall debug messages on a Cisco FirePOWER sensor?
- A. system support ssl-debug
- B. system support firewall-engine-debug
- C. system support capture-traffic
- D. system support platform
NEW QUESTION 13
Who or what calculates the signature fidelity rating?
- A. the signature author
- B. Cisco Professional Services
- C. the administrator
- D. the security policy
NEW QUESTION 14
Where in the Cisco ASA appliance CLI are Active/Active Failover configuration parameters configured?
- A. admin context
- B. customer context
- C. system execution space
- D. within the system execution space and admin context
- E. within each customer context and admin context
NEW QUESTION 15
Troubleshoot command for NGIPSv.
- A. system generate-troubleshoot all
- B. sudo sf_troubleshoot.pl
NEW QUESTION 16
Which action cloud reduce the security of the management interface of the Cisco ESA appliance?
- A. Assign delegated administrator roles to engineers who manage the mail policies.
- B. create a network access list to allow all connections to the management interface
- C. Display a login banner indicating that all appliance use is logged and reviewed
- D. configure a web UI session timeout of 30 minutes for connected users.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command allows the administrator to access the Cisco WSA on a secure channel on port 8443?
- A. strictssl
- B. adminaccessconfig
- C. ssl
- D. ssh
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Cisco WSA is intended for deployment in organizations of up to 1500 users?
- A. WSA S370
- B. WSA S670
- C. WSA S370-2RU
- D. WSA S170
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option describes device trajectory on Cisco Advanced Malware protection for End[points? It show which devices on the network receive the file.
- A. it shows a full packet capture of the file.
- B. it show the file path on a host.
- C. it shows the file path on a host.
- D. it show what a file did on a host.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the correct deployment for an IPS appliance in a network where traffic identified as threat traffic should be blocked and all traffic is blocked if the IPS fails?
- A. Inline; fail open
- B. Inline; fail closed
- C. Promiscuous; fail open
- D. Promiscuous; fail closed
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-210 dumps! All 300-210 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-210-exam-dumps.html (431 New Questions)