Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Y0-311 Exam Questions and Answers and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Citrix 1Y0-311 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 1Y0-311 Exam Dumps. Latest 1Y0-311 Exam Dumps, Try Citrix 1Y0-311 Brain Dumps First.
Citrix 1Y0-311 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which update requires a Citrix Engineer to reverse image a vDisk?
- A. Target device software
- B. Hypervisor tools
- C. Anti-virus software
- D. OS service pack
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator notices that one Citrix XenApp server is hanging during the weekly restart phase. The IMA Service appears to hang during startup.
Which two options could explain the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The data store is corrupt.
- B. The local host cache is corrupt.
- C. The server restarted only one time.
- D. A data collector election has occurre
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: When configuring a Web Interface site, an administrator configures port 8000 for Citrix XML Service communications. During internal testing, the administrator sees that application enumeration does NOT occur. Where else does the administrator need to configure the Citrix XML Service port?
- A. Farm properties.
- B. Citrix Computer policy.
- C. Worker Group properties.
- D. Citrix Receiver propertie
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer wants to secure the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) communication by enabling end-to end encryption within an existing XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The environment has already been configured to provide external access through a NetScaler Gateway, but all other configurations are set to default.
Which three actions will accomplish this? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable TLS on the StoreFront servers.
- B. Add a certificate to the Delivery Controllers
- C. Enable TLS on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. Add a certificate to the VDAs.
- E. Add a certificate to the StoreFront servers.
- F. Enable TLS on the VDA
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer installed and configured two Provisioning Services servers to guarantee high availability.
One of the Provisioning Services servers experienced failure and now the write cache is no longer available for the target devices.
Which write cache location is currently being used in this environment?
- A. On a fileshare connected to both Provisioning Services servers
- B. On the local disk of both provisioning Services servers
- C. On a persistent disk attached to the virtual desktop
- D. In the RAM of the virtual desktop
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer added a second Provisioning Services server to an existing Provisioning Services Site for high availability.
The engineer copied the virtual hard drive (VHD) files to the store on the new Provisioning Services server. After doing that, the second server did NOT show the disk as ‘available ’ under replication status.
Which is vDisk replication status failing for the new server?
- A. The vDisk is still in Standard Mode.
- B. The disk has to be replicated through Distributed File System Replication (DFSR).
- C. The manifest file has NOT been created.
- D. The .PVP file has NOT been copie
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: An administrator has enabled a Citrix policy called HDX Policy that enables extra compression for moving and still images for user connections greater than 400 Kbps.
Branch Repeater VPX is then deployed to all remote offices; however, users report NO appreciable benefits. Which change should be made to HDX Policy?
- A. Session Reliability should be disabled.
- B. The Branch Repeater filter should be invoked.
- C. Overall session bandwidth should be added to the policy.
- D. The threshold value should be increased by 100-200 Kbp
NEW QUESTION 8
How can a Citrix Engineer update applications in an AppLayering environment?
- A. Create a new application layer and install the updated version of the application in it.
- B. Grant the user administrative rights to update the applications.
- C. Install applications with automatic updates into the OS layer.
- D. Enable automatic updates in the App Layer
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones each located in a different datacenter. Last night, the network team conducted maintenance on the firewalls and this morning, the administrator discovers that load balancing is NOT working. The administrator asks the network team for a copy of the firewall rules. A few lines of the firewall rules are shown below.
What is most likely the cause for the load balancing issues?
- A. There is an IMA communication problem.
- B. There is an XML communication problem.
- C. There is a data store communication problem.
- D. There is a Session Reliability communication proble
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the default priority order for selecting the preferred zone in a multi-zone XenApp and XenDesktop environment?
- A. User Location; Application Home; User Home
- B. User Home; Application Home; User Location
- C. Application Home, User Home; User Location
- D. User Location; User Home; Application Home
- E. Application Home; User Location; User Home
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Provisioning Services component can communicate directly with the Farm database?
- A. Store
- B. Provisioning Services server
- C. vDisk
- D. Target device
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: An administrator wishes to add disaster recovery capability to an existing XenApp environment. The administrator built some new servers into a disaster recovery datacenter that has a 1 GB link to the production datacenter. How should the administrator configure the new servers for users?
- A. Add the servers to the existing farm in the same zone and use a custom load evaluator.
- B. Add the servers to the existing farm in the same zone and use a worker group and load balancing policy.
- C. Add the servers to a new farm and use the site failover feature of Web Interface to provide access to the servers.
- D. Add the servers to the existing farm into a new disaster recovery zone and use a preferential load balancing polic
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two database server permissions are required by the Streaming and SOAP Services during normal Provisioning Services operations, in addition to execute permissions on the stored procedures? (Choose two.)
- A. db_securityadmin
- B. db_datareader
- C. db_datawriter
- D. db_accessadmin
- E. db_owner
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer maintains a multi-zone XenDesktop infrastructure with two Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines located in the Primary Zone and two VDAs in the Satellite Zone. Each zone contains a single Delivery Controller.
During an unexpected outage, the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone went offline and did NOT resume. What will happen to the VDAs in the Primary Zone?
- A. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will attempt to register with the Delivery Controller in the Satellite Zone.
- B. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will make intermittent attempts to re-register with the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone.
- C. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will remain in a registered state, regardless of the Delivery Controller being offline.
- D. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will go to an unregistered state and NOT attempt to re-register until the local Delivery Controller resumes and is online.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: The XenApp Administrator is using application streaming to provide users with access to their applications. A user reports that after launching a streamed application, the application hangs during launch.
Which step should the administrator take first to resolve the issue?
- A. Flush the RADE cache.
- B. Reprofile the application.
- C. Enable Inter-Isolation Communication.
- D. Update Citrix Receiver to the latest versio
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure a baseline Citrix policy for a new user group in the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The users are connecting from branch offices over a WAN connection.
The NetScaler SD-WANs are supporting each of the WAN connections. The users are connecting to Windows Server 2012 R2 published desktops. The primary objective of the policies is to utilize the WAN link bandwidth as optimally as possible.
Which two Citrix policy templates should the engineer use to accomplish this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. High Server Scalability
- B. Optimized for CloudBridge
- C. Optimized for WAN-Legacy OS
- D. Optimized for WAN
- E. High Server Scalability-Legacy OS
NEW QUESTION 17
Users accessing a XenApp hosted desktop by means of thin client devices can see a new network printer that has been provisioned by the administrator using the session printers policy but are unable to print to this printer.
What can the administrator do to resolve this?
- A. Enable the auto-create all client printers policy.
- B. Add the new printer to the session printers policy.
- C. Verify that the new printer has been added to the default printer policy.
- D. Install the correct printer driver on the XenApp servers and the print server.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two benefits of creating a centralized vDisk Store? (Choose two.)
- A. Does NOT require vDisk files to be replicated
- B. Minimizes the storage requirement for vDisks
- C. Allows for the use of differencing disks
- D. Provides redundancy without further configuration
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-311 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-311-exam-dumps.html (136 Q&As Dumps)